The following are the steps we ask you to take for each scheduled appointment:
1. You must be wearing a mask to enter the office.
2. Call the office upon your arrival in the parking lot at 203-458-8675.
3. We will call you when we are ready for you to enter the office
4. Only the patient may come inside. The exceptions are: 1) new patients, 2) any patient seen for periodic observation, 3) any patient who may be uncomfortable entering alone, and 4) anyone coming into the office for the first time since the shut down. In that case one parent may accompany you (wearing a mask.) Siblings and friends may not come in.
5. Stop at the front desk to have your temperature taken, answer COVID-19 screening questions, use hand sanitizer, and use mouth rinse. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be rescheduled.
6. Once your appointment is complete, we will send the patient out to the car, and follow up with you regarding your next appointment.