The following are the steps we ask you to take for each scheduled appointment:
1. You must be wearing a mask to enter the office.
2. Call the office upon your arrival in the parking lot at 203-458-8675.
3. We will call you when we are ready for you to enter the office
4. Only the patient may come inside. The exceptions are: 1) new patients, 2) any patient seen for periodic observation, and 3) any patient who may be uncomfortable entering alone.
5. Stop at the front desk to have your temperature taken, answer COVID-19 screening questions, use hand sanitizer, and use mouth rinse. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be rescheduled.
6. Once your appointment is complete, we will call you to schedule your next appointment, and send the patient out to the car.